The build - up to a wedding is very important. Start planning as early as possible.
The responsibilities of the best man should be to ensure that the groom is looked after and well groomed - not to get him in trouble on his (and his bride's!) big day.
- Try several hair cuts and see which suits best.
- Have your hair cut at least 2 weeks before the big day.
- Don't wear too much hair gel or wax.
- Don't have the same hair cut as the best man
- Make sure you shave on the day, take your time, follow my shaving guide.
- Book yourself into a health club at least 3 days before for a facial, manicure, back massage, back cleanse, pedicure and sunbed .
- Have the stag night at least a week before.
- Have a good sleep the night before and not too much drink,
- Unless it is morning suit, the bridegroom and best man should dress differently.
- Don't wear too much fragrance as nerves can cause sweating and when combined with aftershave, it can create an unpleasant smell.
- Remember the speech and the rings.