Male Grooming - are you confused?
- How do I start?
- When do I start?
- Which products do I need?
- What insurance do I need?
- Can anyone do it?
- How much space do I need?
- Which accessories do I need?
- How do I promote it?
- Can I get a grant?
- Can I get a business development loan from the government?
- How do I market the additional services in my salon?
- Will I get new clients?
Male Grooming - is it for me?
- The only way Forward don’t be left out!
- Shaving courses as a treatment
- Male grooming, the fastest growing area
- Learn from the expert and increase your turnover
- Beauty therapists, barbers and hairdressers
- Seminars organised in you salon or in our centre
- One day refresher course - individual tuition
- Increase your turnover introduce male skin care to your salon
- Bad shaving technique will damage your skin
The course consists of:
History of Barbering
Male Grooming -
be part of it!
It is in times of adversity that true leaders and their teams flourish.
Did you know that the UK male grooming market is worth over £989 million and is one of the fastest growing retail areas? It has shown a growth of 40% over the last 5 years.
- Invest in personalized training
for your staff or you will risk
- Develop your staff’s skills and
they will grow with you
- Opportunities to learn are key and should be seen as essential to improving business performance
Men preparing for social engagements spend 55 minutes getting ready
98% use aftershave
82% use anti-ageing moisturiser
67% use facial scrub
65% use hand cream
55% use body spray
50% use facial mask
70% use shaving gel
30% visit skin care barber
Male Grooming - the only way forward
Training will increase turnover and motivate your staff, it will also expand their views in a professional capacity.
Questions often asked
Q: Can I learn shaving as a treatment in one day?
A: No there is so much to learn that the first day will be an introduction. Three days are necessary to perfect the Art of Shaving, after all, you will be the ambassador for your business and bad service will reflect badly on you, that’s why all tuition is done over three days.
For more information about the grant please contact us.